Did you know that scholarships in Taiwan will allow you to study different types of study on this incredible island?
The ROC Ministry of Education offers scholarships in Taiwan, covering tuition and living, to international students for full master’s and doctoral studies.
Also, you don’t need to know Chinese or Mandarin, as there are several academic programs taught in English. Next, we tell you what this call is about and how you can apply.
These generous scholarships in Taiwan not only offer you to train as a high-quality professional at the postgraduate level but also cover the expenses related to tuition and academic costs, in addition to providing you a monthly payment of 668 USD, for living expenses.
Taiwan is a tourist and paradise island, located off the coast of mainland China, where you can study in the best universities while enjoying its wonderful oriental culture, modern cities and warm climate.
Who are they aimed at?
These scholarships are aimed at all people who are not nationals of China/Taiwan and who are seeking to pursue master’s and doctorate studies in different areas of knowledge. Therefore, the duration of these scholarships is 2 years for masters and 4 years for doctorates. The call is valid, from January 13 to March 27, 2020
What should I take into account to apply?
- You must be over 23 years old and under 45 years old.
- Have an undergraduate degree for master’s studies and a master’s degree for doctorates.
- Have a minimum average of university grades (undergraduate or master’s degree, as the case may be) of 3.7 / 5.0
- Preferably have one year of professional experience
- Possess very good knowledge of the English language with a written test, and a minimum score: TOEFL IBT: 80 points, CAMBRIDGE 170 points, or IELTS 6.0 in all areas.
- You must be in good physical and mental health.
- To study in Taiwan applying to this call, you must take into account some of the pre-selection criteria for your application to be successful.
- Good level of English
- Consistency between your profile as an applicant and the program to be carried out
- Place of residence
- Grade point average
- Professional experience
- Job performance sector
What are the steps to follow in order to apply?
The first thing to keep in mind is that this type of scholarship is divided into two fundamental steps:
- Get Admission to Your Program of Interest: All programs you can apply to can be found at StudyInTaiwan.org. You must start your admission process according to the requirements and documentation demanded by each educational institution.
- Apply for the scholarship through the entity in charge in your country: To find out which is the respective entity, we recommend that you ask the embassy or consulate of Taiwan in your country.
Know how to apply
For more details of the scholarship visit the official page
If you would like to apply for this scholarship, see here how we can help you.